62316-2RS ball bearing manufacturer 80X170X58mm
62316-2rs bearing size :
|Structure:||Deep Grove Ball Bearings||Material:||GCR15|
|Rolling Element:||Balls||Seals Type:||Rubber Seals|
|Number Of Row:||Single Row|
62316 bearing Description:
Ball bearings mainly consist of four basic elements: ball, inner ring, outer ring, and cage or retainer, as shown in the figure. The general industrial ball bearings meet the AISI 52100 standard. The balls and rings are usually made of high chromium steel, with Rockwell C-scale hardness between 61-65. The hardness of the retainer is lower than that of the ball and ring, and its materials are metal (such as medium carbon steel, aluminum alloy) or non-metal (such as Teflon, PTFE, polymer materials). Rolling bearing (rolling bearing) has lower rotational friction resistance than journal bearing (journal bearing), so at the same speed, the temperature due to friction will be lower.
Author: Problem Terminator
The copyright belongs to the author. For commercial reprints, please contact the author for authorization, and for non-commercial reprints, please indicate the source.
|62300 Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing|
||Ball||Speed limitation (r/min)||Weight.set|
1. For a small amount (GW<100KGS), we can send you by express, such as DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc 2. For GW between 100KGS to 500KGS, we can send you by sea shipping or air shipping 3. For large amount (GW > 500KGS), we can send you by sea
Nonstandard Deep Groove Ball Bearings Features:
1. Nonstandard deep groove ball bearing is simple in structure and easy to use.
2. The largest batch production and the widest range of applications.
3. Preferred Bearing Type for User Selection.
4. Output accounts for more than 70% of the total output of bearings.
How to place an order:
1. Send us your bearing inquiry, including your bearing models, your quantity. If you have a brand requirement, please tell us which brand do you need as well.
2. We will quote the bearing price for you. Moreover, According to the number of goods, we will give you different options of transportation.
3. If you agree with our price, we will make a proforma invoice for payment.
4. After payment is done, we will start to prepare bearings and arrange shipment.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory and professional manufacturer of bearings.
Q2: Can I get a sample to check out the quality?
A: Sure, free samples are available for stock products if you can pay for the shipping cost.
Q3: Can you do OEM to print my logo/brand on the products?
A: Yes, we can print your logo/brand on the products, you just need to send us your logo/brand files, we will show you how it looks like before shipping out.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally we have regular stocks for standard bearings that can be shipped in 2 days after your payment. It will take 15-35 days for the new production order, which depends on your order quantity.