JU080CP0 Bearing 203.2×222.25×12.7mm JU Series Thin Section Ball Bearing
JU080CP0 bearing dimensions:
|Structure:||Ju Series Of Sealed Thin Wall Bearing||Material:||GCR15|
|Rolling Element:||Balls||Seals Type:||Rubber Seals|
|Number Of Rows:||Single Row|
Thin Wall Sealed Ball Bearings catalogue (JU series):
|Basic size||Number of steel balls||Weight||Approved load||speed limit||Corresponding model|
JU series thin-walled sealed ball bearings are sealed on both sides, and equal-section thin-walled sealed four-point contact ball bearings are based on thin-walled four-point contact ball bearings and are designed for installing sealing devices on both sides, which can keep the inside of the bearing. Clean and well lubricated, in a constant section thin wall bearing is a sealed bearing for tobacco equipment, welding industrial robots, etc. It has a wide range of applicable spaces, and can also save space, reduce weight, significantly reduce friction, and provide good rotational accuracy. Without affecting the bearing performance and service life, the use of thin-walled bearings can reduce the external dimensions of the design and reduce manufacturing cost.
1. For a small amount (GW<100KGS), we can send you by express, such as DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc 2. For GW between 100KGS to 500KGS, we can send you by sea shipping or air shipping 3. For large amount (GW > 500KGS), we can send you by sea
Nonstandard Deep Groove Ball Bearings Features:
1. Nonstandard deep groove ball bearing is simple in structure and easy to use.
2. The largest batch production and the widest range of applications.
3. Preferred Bearing Type for User Selection.
4. Output accounts for more than 70% of the total output of bearings.
How to place an order:
1. Send us your bearing inquiry, including your bearing models, your quantity. If you have a brand requirement, please tell us which brand do you need as well.
2. We will quote the bearing price for you. Moreover, According to the number of goods, we will give you different options of transportation.
3. If you agree with our price, we will make a proforma invoice for payment.
4. After payment is done, we will start to prepare bearings and arrange shipment.
Q1: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a factory and professional manufactuer of bearings.
Q2: Can I get a sample to check out the quality?
A: Sure, free samples are available for stock products if you can pay for the shipping cost.
Q3: Can you do OEM to print my logo/brand on the products?
A: Yes, we can print your logo/brand on the products, you just need to send us your logo/brand files, we will show you how it looks like before shipping out.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally we have regular stocks for standard bearings that can be shipped 2 days after your payment. It will take 15-35 days for the new production order, which depends on your order quantity.