KB110AR0 bearing 279.4×295.275×7.938mm Thin Section Bearings
KB110AR0 bearing dimensions:
|Structure:||KBA series angular contact ball thin-walled bearings||Material:||GCR15|
|Rolling Element:||Balls||Seals Type:||Rubber Seals|
|Number Of Rows:||Single Row|
Model parameters of KBA series angular contact ball thin-walled bearings
|Dimension (inch)||Dimension (mm)||Basic load rating||Corresponding model|
- KBA series angular contact ball thin-walled bearings can withstand bidirectional radial loads and axial loads. One four-point contact ball bearing can often replace two bearings. The design is simpler and the installation is convenient. The manufacturer’s model size is complete
- A thin-wall bearing is a bearing with a radial section with a bore diameter greater than four times. In any thin-walled ball bearing series, the cross section is constant and the bore diameter varies. A typical cross section is twice the diameter of the ball, and the nominal size is often inches.
1. For a small amount (GW<100KGS), we can send you by express, such as DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc 2. For GW between 100KGS to 500KGS, we can send you by sea shipping or air shipping 3. For large amount (GW > 500KGS), we can send you by sea
Nonstandard Deep Groove Ball Bearings Features:
1. Nonstandard deep groove ball bearing is simple in structure and easy to use.
2. The largest batch production and the widest range of applications.
3. Preferred Bearing Type for User Selection.
4. Output accounts for more than 70% of the total output of bearings.
How to place an order:
1. Send us your bearing inquiry, including your bearing models, your quantity. If you have a brand requirement, please tell us which brand do you need as well.
2. We will quote the bearing price for you. Moreover, According to the number of goods, we will give you different options of transportation.
3. If you agree with our price, we will make a proforma invoice for payment.
4. After payment is done, we will start to prepare bearings and arrange shipment.
Q1: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a factory and professional manufactuer of bearings.
Q2: Can I get a sample to check out the quality?
A: Sure, free samples are available for stock products if you can pay for the shipping cost.
Q3: Can you do OEM to print my logo/brand on the products?
A: Yes, we can print your logo/brand on the products, you just need to send us your logo/brand files, we will show you how it looks like before shipping out.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally we have regular stocks for standard bearings that can be shipped 2 days after your payment. It will take 15-35 days for the new production order, which depends on your order quantity.