M84548/10 Tapered Roller Bearing 25.4*57.15*19.431mm High Mechanical Efficiency
|Retaining Applicance:||Steel Plate Retainer||Precision Degree:||P6,P5,P4|
|Vibration Level:||V2,V3||Number Of Row:||Single Row|
|Rolling Element:||Tapered Roller Bearing|
single row tapered roller bearings,rolling mill bearing
GCR15 M84548/10 25.4*57.15*19.431mm Tapered Roller Bearing Bearing Steel High Mechanical Efficiency
25.4*57.15*19.431mm Bearing Features:
Inner Ring Diameter (bore):1.000 Inch
Outer Ring Diameter:2.250 Inch
M84548/10 Tapered Roller Bearing Specifications:
|Outside Diameter:||2 1/4|
|Seal Type:||Double Shielded, 2RS|
|Material:||Chrome steel, Gcr15|
|Brand:||TOPE or other brands|
|Payment term:||T/T,L/C,Western Union, PayPal|
|Delivery time:||1-5 days for small amout, 15-40 days for big amount|
M84548/10 Tapered Roller Bearing:
|Bearing No.||Inside Diameter||Outside Diameter||Assembly Height||Inside Ring Height||Outside
M84548/10 Tapered Roller Bearing Structural Characteristics:
1. The type code of tapered roller bearings is 30000, and tapered roller bearings are separated bearings. Generally speaking, especially in GB/T307.1-94 “Tolerance of Rolling Bearing Centrifugal Bearing”, the outer ring and inner assembly of tapered roller bearings are 100% interchangeable.
2. The angle of the outer ring and the diameter size of the outer raceway have been standardized. No changes are allowed during design and manufacture. So that the outer rings and inner components of tapered roller bearings can be interchanged all over the world.
3. Tapered roller bearings are mainly used to withstand combined radial and axial loads, which are mainly radial loads. Compared with angular contact ball bearings, the bearing capacity is larger and the limit speed is lower. Tapered roller bearings can withstand an axial load in one direction and limit the axial displacement in one direction of the shaft or housing.
The bearing consists of two rings (inner and outer) and rolling elements (tapered rollers) which are connected by a cage. The inner ring with a cage and rolling elements is a CONE. The outer ring is a CUP.
The design of tapered roller bearings suites for the perception of combined (radial and axial) loads.
Tapered roller bearings have a split construction: the inner ring with the rollers and separator create the unit, that can be mounted separately from the outer ring. Tapered roller bearings are inches.
We have multiple packages for shielded radial ball bearing M84548/10
1. Industrial package: plastic tube + paper carton + wooden pallet
craft paper + paper carton + wooden pallet
2. Individual package: individual paper box + paper carton + wooden pallet
3. As customer’s demand
1. For small amount (GW<100KGS), we can send you by express, such as DHL, Fedex, TNT etc 2. For GW between 100KGS to 500KGS, we can send you by sea shipping or air shipping 3. For large amount (GW > 500KGS), we can send you by sea
1.Tapered roller bearings belong to separate type bearings. Both inner and outer rings of bearings have tapered raceways.
2.The bearing can be divided into single row, double row and four row tapered roller bearings according to the number of rollers installed. Single row tapered roller bearings can withstand radial load and unilateral axial load.
3.When bearings are subjected to radial loads, there will be an axial component, so another bearing that can withstand the reverse axial force is needed to balance it.
How to Place an Order:
1. Send us your bearing inquiry, including your bearing models, your quantity. If you have brand requirement, please tell us which brand do you need as well.
2. We will quote bearing price for you. Moreover, According to the quantity of goods, we will give you different options of transportation.
3. If you agree with our price, we will make proforma invoice for payment
4. After payment is done, we will start to prepare bearings and arrange shipment
Quality In Everything We Do:
1.Suppliers quality: working only with the best
Our Supplier Quality and Development (SQD) division guarantees the flawless supply of highest quality raw materials and components.
Process quality: accurate, on-time production
All manufacturing facilities employ a Lean approach in manufacturing, involving every team member in a philosophy of continuous improvement. We have state-of-the-art production lines in all our plants. The integrated manufacturing process controls enable us to check 100% of the parts at every critical production step.
We deliver our products to leading global manufacturers of transmissions, axles, differentials, and fluid pumps amongst others; these customers use our products directly or integrate them into their Original Equipment.
Q: Are you a trading company or a factory?
A: We have both. We are trading company and we have own factory.
Q: What is the delivery time if we place an order?
A: For small orders, our delivery time is 3 days. If the amount is large, usually our delivery time is 7-20 days.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, W/U, PayPal and L/C.
Q: Do you have a warranty on bearings?
Answer: In normal use, our bearing guarantee period is 1 year.